Komaki electric division recently announced their classic style electric motorcycle in India. The motorcycle is called XGT classic and as the name suggests it comes with a classic looks. the motorcycle claims to be of a low speed two wheeler EV. As per the current rules in India, low speed electric vehicles does not require registration, insurance etc. Some parts of India, it doesn't require a license or you dont have to wear a helmet to use these vehicle on road.
Technical specifications of Komaki XGT classic electric bike
- Rated Power 1000 Watts
- Rated Peak Power 1500 Watts
- 2.1 Kwh of Lithium Ion detachable battery pack
- Controller Voltage : 60 V and 72 V
- Braking System : Front and Rear Disk Brakes
- ICAT approved
- No license, Registration, Insurance, tax required as of today's rule.